Videos of lectures of Kawahigashi
- Infinite dimensional mathematics and quantum computers (in Japanese), Public lecture, May Festival, the University of Tokyo, 2021..
- Topological order, tensor networks and subfactors, Harvard University (U.S.A.), 2020
- Topological order, operator algebras and topological quantum field theory, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (Mexico), 2020
- Topological order, tensor networks and subfactors, Erwin Schrödinger Institute (Austria), 2020
- Anyons, matrix product operator algebras and subfactors, Simons Center for Geometry and Physics (U.S.A.), 2019.
- The relative Drinfeld commutants and the relative Verlinde formula, Banff International Research Station (Canada), 2018.
- Conformal field theory, vertex operator algebras and operator algebras,
International Congress of Mathematicians 2018, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), 2018.
- The relative Drinfeld commutant of a fusion category and alpha-induction, Będlewo (Poland), 2018
- Operator Algebras and Conformal Field Theory (in Japanese), Kyoto University, 2018.
- Subfactors, conformal field theory and modular tensor categories, Casa Matemática Oaxaca (Mexico), 2016
- Subfactors and gapped domain walls between topological phases, Universität Bonn (Germany), 2016
- Interview with Yoshikata Kida (in Japanese), the University of Tokyo, 2015
- Full conformal field theories, tensor categories and subfactors, Banff International Research Station (Canada) 2014.
- Error-correction codes and mathematics (in Japanese), the University of Tokyo, 2011.
- Internet and mathematics of cryptography (in Japanese), the University of Tokyo, 2011.
- Mathematics of efficient communications --- Network coding (in Japanese), the University of Tokyo, 2011.
- Interview with Vaughan Jones, the University of Tokyo, 2009
- Interview with Benoit Collins, the University of Tokyo, 2008
- Braiding and extension of endomorphisms of operator algebras, MSRI (U.S.A.), 2000
Back to the Home Page of Kawahigashi.