L-functions of automorphic forms and related problems
March 10 - 13, Math.-Sci., Komaba I Campus, the University of Tokyo
The morning session starts from 10:30, the afternoon session starts from 14:15.
Every talk is one hour talk. There are 15 minutes break between talks.
- March 10, Afternoon
- Taku Ishii (Seikei Univ., Tokyo) :
"Archimedean zeta integrals for automorphic L-functions".
- Keiju Sono (the Univ. of Toyko) :
"On the fourth moment of the Epstein zeta functions".
- March 11, Morning
- Yoshinori Mizuno (Tokushima Univ.) :
"Dirichlet series associated with square of class numbers of binary quadratic forms".
- Hiroyuki Yoshida (Kyoto Univ.) :
"Exceptional zeros of the Selberg zeta function and noncongruence subgroups".
- March 11, Afternoon
- Aleksandar Ivic (Univ. of Beograd) :
"The mean values of the zeta-function on the critical line".
- Abhishek Saha (ETH Zurich) :
"Determination of modular forms by Fourier coefficients".
- 18:00 - Reception (Common room 222, the 2nd floor)
- March 12, Morning
- Andrew Booker (University of Bristol) :
"Detecting squarefree numbers".
- Lukasz Pankowski (Adam Mickiewicz University) :
"On certain analytic properties of polynomial type combinations of zeta functions"
(joint work with Takashi Nakamura).
- March 12, Afternoon
- Wenguang Zhai (China Univ. of Mining and Technology) :
"The moments of some error terms in analytic number theory".
- Yoichi Motohashi (Nihon Univ., Tokyo) :
"Spectral Analysis of the Zeta and L-Functions".
- March 13, Morning
- Masao Tsuzuki (Sophia Univ., Tokyo) :
"On a spectral average of central L-values for holomorphic cusp forms on SO(m,2)".
- Nikolai Proskurin (Steklov, St. Petersburg) :
"On distribution of zeros of some special L-functions".
Remark. There will be a special lecture after the workshop.
March 13, 15:00-16:00 at the room 050
Aleksandar Ivic: (University of Belgrade, the Serbian Academy of Science and Arts)
"Problems and results on Hardy's Z-function"
Nikolai Proskurin (Steklov, St. Petersburg)
Masatoshi Suzuki (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
Takayuki Oda (the University of Tokyo) : Email: Takayuki.Oda at gmail.com
This workshop is supported by
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) 23244003.