I am working on the mathematical theory of Schrödinger equations. My interest includes, scattering theory, semiclassical analysis, quantum resonances, magnetic Schrödinger operators, random Schrödinger operators, microlocal study of solutions, etc.
- List of Papers
- List of Talks (Only recent ones. Partly in Japanese)
- Annual Report 2017 (PDF in Japanese/English)
- Chile-Japan Workshop on Mathematical Physics and Partial Differential Equations, 2018, September 20 - 22, at Room 128, Grad. School of Math. Sci., Univ. Tokyo
- Tosio Kato Centennial Conference 2017 September 4-8 at Univ. Tokyo, Komaba Campus
- Link to Chile-Japan Workshop on Mathematical Physics and Partial Differential Equations (2018, Aug. 28)
- List of papers, list of talks updated. (2018, April 17)