I am working on the mathematical theory of Schrödinger equations. My interest includes, scattering theory, semiclassical analysis, quantum resonances, magnetic Schrödinger operators, random Schrödinger operators, microlocal study of solutions, etc.
- List of Papers
- List of Talks (Only recent ones. Partly in Japanese)
- Annual Report 2016 (PDF in Japanese/English)
- RIMS workshop: Spectral and Scattering Theory and Related Topics, 2017, December 6-8 at RIMS, Kyoto University.
- Tosio Kato Centennial Conference 2017 September 4-8 at Univ. Tokyo, Komaba Campus.
- Scattering.Matrix.jp (Personal web page. In Japanese)
- Link to RIMS Workshop: RIMS workshop: Spectral and Scattering Theory and Related Topics (2017, Oct. 26)