I am working on the mathematical theory of Schrödinger equations. My interest includes, scattering theory, semiclassical analysis, quantum resonances, magnetic Schrödinger operators, random Schrödinger operators, microlocal study of solutions, etc.
- List of Papers
- List of Talks (Only recent ones. Partly in Japanese)
- Annual Report 2013 (PDF in Japanese/English)
- JSPS Grant, Kiban (A) 21144008: “Schrödinger Equations” (In Japanese)
- Kochi School on Random Schrödinger Operators (2009, Nov. 26-28, Kochi Univ.)
- Lectures on Semi-Classical Analysis (2010, Oct. 21-23, Ritsumeikan Univ.)
- Mini Workshop on Linear Partial Differential Operators (2010, Oct. 26, Univ. Tokyo)
- Scattering Theory, An International Workshop in Tokyo, 2011 (2011, June 20-22, Univ. Tokyo)
- Scattering.Matrix.jp (Personal web page. In Japanese)
- List of Papers updated. (2014, August 1).